It’s Christmas cookie time! I’m coming at you with a holiday-inspired recipe that’s perfect for winter time. And of course, it’s a cookie recipe. I simply had to make a batch of these white chocolate peppermint brownie cookies.
Christmas cookies – right here!
The cookies are made with a chewy dark chocolate brownie batter with chunks of white chocolate peppermint bark folded in. They’re festive, delicious and ooey gooey. They’re everything you’d ever want in a Christmas cookie, and if you place a platter of them out at a party, they’ll be gone in a heartbeat.
And honestly, they only require a few ingredients that you most likely have on hand. The only “special” ingredient that can be found at holiday time only, is the white chocolate peppermint bars.
I like to use Ghirardelli because those little mini holiday bars are DYNAMITE (even if you’re not much of a white chocolate fan. So, grab a pack of those and then you just need dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips (or a bar), butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, flour and baking powder.
Everything gets mixed together and baked into impossibly chocolatey delicious Christmas cookies that’ll make everyone swoon this holiday season.
I also highly recommend these Apple Butter Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I posted a few weeks ago. They are so wholesome and hearty and the perfect dish-to-pass for a potluck.
How to make impossibly delicious white chocolate peppermint brownie cookies…Print
White Chocolate Peppermint Brownie Cookies
Chewy dark chocolate brownie cookies with chunks of peppermint white chocolate.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Yield: Makes 12 cookies 1x
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup chopped white chocolate peppermint bars
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a glass bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until melted.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to whip eggs until fluffy. Add sugar and continue to beat until fluffy and pale-colored. Beat in vanilla extract. Slowly beat in chocolate mixture until combined. Sift in flour and baking powder and fold until just combined. Fold in chopped white chocolate peppermint pieces. Cover the bowl and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Use a medium cookie scoop to form balls of dough. Line 2-inches apart on the cookie sheets. Gently press each until slightly flattened. Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
Keywords: easy, Christmas, holiday, winter, best, tasty, from scratch