This post for Dill-Horseradish Veggie Dip is in partnership with Silver Springs Foods. All views are my own.
I love a good veggie dip. Actually, I am a fan of any dip that is creamy, cheesy, herby, bacony and/or any ridiculously flavorful dip that I can load up on a variety of dippers.
Let me tell you about dill-horseradish veggie dip…
What to serve with this dip… (duh, veggies)
And because this recipe is technically a veggie dip (although I reeeeaaallly enjoy it with pita crackers), I serve it along with a big platter with crudites of your choice.
Here we have carrots, radishes and sugar-snap peas, but you could fill your platter with any raw veggies, crackers or breads and call it a snack or an appetizer.
The entire thing comes together in minutes and is the perfect way to welcome warmer weather (PLEASE arrive soon, k thanks) because we all know summer brings endless barbeques, potlucks and camping trips that require something fresh and delicious and simple like this spread of bright colored veggies and the most AMAZING dill-horseradish veggie dip.
An easy way to eat veggies
And one last perk: If anyone in your family or friend group struggles to eat veggies, this is absolutely the way to get them to eat a little more. So much flavor, so many veggies.
Also, I blogged about more simple healthy snack ideas and there is a whole lotta deliciousness that both adults and kids will LOVE.
I’m talking about crispy baked chicken nuggets, ham, cheese & veggie pinwheels and a ton of other no-cook and no-prep ideas for simple snacking! Be sure to check it out.Print
Dill-Horseradish Veggie Dip
A fabulously flavorful veggie dip made with Greek yogurt, fresh herbs and horseradish!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: Serves 8 1x
- Category: Dip, Appetizer
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Silver Springs Foods Horseradish Sauce or 1 tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
- Zest and juice of ½ medium lemon
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh baby dill
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Raw veggies and pita wedges or chips, for dipping
- Place the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, lemon zest and juice, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a small food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve with a tray of fresh veggies and pita wedges or chips.
Cooking Tip: If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop all ingredients and mix together in a bowl until combined.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 263mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: easy, quick, charcuterie, cheese board, vegetables, potluck, snack dip, best